Friday 16 August 2013

Chap 10 ~Last chapter~

~Our Happily ever After~

                              

Khushi Pulled him Into one of the room and the next minute she hugged him tightly hiding

her face in his chest.

Arnav was shocked for a sec but then he too let himself get Lost in the embrace.

Khushi Breathed in his Natural Scent Trying to make herself Believe that he

was actually there,Her Arnav,Her Best friend was actually infron- Wait What the Heck.

"Leave me This Very Second Mister ASR!!!!"She Pushed him away making his Gasp.

"What the...!!! Khushi??"He Asked confused and ran a hand through his hair

She walked closer to him making him take a step back gulping...Wait wasn't it suppose to be

the other way?.

"How can You do that Arnav!!!You Bloody Jerk"She Said Punching him on the chest.

"What did I Do sunshine?"

She Punched him again and Again "You were here but you hid it from me,Do you even know what

I went through without you here...But you wouldn't care as you are the great AS-"

But she couldn't continue as he took her Hands and pinned her to the wall making sure his hands

weren't tight,He never could hurt his sunshine.

"Khushi...Sunshine,My Sweetheart why ........DID YOU DO THAT!!!

Do you even know how much time it took me to plan that ...*Dreamy*I was going to sing and then

you willcome running to my Arms we will hug and Happy ending but No Miss Sunshine has to

take me by surprise,Cant you go with the Plan ??"

He Had stepped away and was making faces while running his hand through his hair.

He turned away Making a ME Gussa Face

Khushi Giggled before going and hugging him from behind,She whispered in his ear "I Missed

you Nannav"

Arnav Sighed before Turning back and hugging her close to him "I Missed you too my sunshine,

Ever hour every day Every minute that I Spent away from you"He whispered into her ear making

her smile.He hugged her close feeling her warmth...

The Pulling away he He Leaned closer and whispered In Her Ear

"I Love you" His Husky voice filled up her mind

All the Anger,The Pain of separation everything vanished.

Those 3 Words made her feel alive,They were the most beautiful words she ever heard.

A Tear of Happiness Left her eye.But he wiped it before it could fall And lifted Her Head making her

look into his eyes

"I love you Khushi kumari gupta. Always have and Always will."

She smiled at those words

He moved a few strands of her hair that was slightly covering her face with his Index Finger 

and managed to put it behind her ear

Khushi closed her eyes letting the feeling sink in

His Lips Brushed on her forehead,It was very soft and gentle.

Khushi Opened her eyes and Looked his eyes which showed the Happiness he felt,She wanted to

return those 3 words she was dying to say but She couldn't,She knew him...

She knew if she gave in today If she told him those 3 words than he will lose everything

he spent his whole life dreaming about  His Dream,His career.

She knew he wouldn't leave her now but she couldn't let him be here.

She wouldn't Let him Destroy his dreams.

Khushi Looked at him and took some steps back,She could see confusion written on his face.

"No Arnav,This...This is not meant to be...We..We aren't meant to be .."

Arnav was shocked,He felt as if someone was taking away his life from him

He took a step near her and cupped her face

"Sunshine,Pleease dont say this...Why Are you.."

Khushi Took his hands away from her face softly

''Arnav ....I Know you and I Can never accept what you are doing....I-I Cant let you do this.

I Cant Let you Destroy Your Dreams,Your Future....I Think we should just...S-Separate....

You Cant let go of this Arnav this is what you have been dreaming all your life

And now you cant back off.."

Arnav smiled,He Knew Khushi would never let him leave his Dream career,But he Knew Better.

"Sunshine,Your are every reason,Every Hope,Every dream I Ever had you are more Important to me

Than any of this Sunshine.Your My Reason to breathe.Without you I Am Nothing ...Khushi...

In Life we have to let go of  small things like this...to achieve something bigger and For me that

bigger achievement is you...I Cant let go of you khushi not again...Not now or ever"

Khushi looked at him with Happiness in her eyes

"You know why khushi?....Because..."


"I..." He began.He lowered his head so that his lips was in complete alignment with her nose.

"Love..." He continued.As he kissed tip of her nose,

Khushi felt tingles or electric charges ignite all over her body.She felt like her stomach was filled with

unknown things.

She managed to put a smile as she felt his lips leave.

She opened her eyes again to see him grinning at her,His Eyes had a Naughty Glint

He Gently Cupped her face and Leaned closer,Khushi closed her eyes again as she Felt his soft lips

On hers

The electric charged became fireworks.The unknown things became butterflies.

The kiss was slow and passionate.She felt Like She did not want it to end

Khushi placed her hand on his shoulder as he lowered his hands to her waist.

He pulled her closer to him

he Slowly pulled away from her when they both out of breath,

Khushi looked at him and his eyes were full of happiness and joy and whatever happy feeling

you can think of. "You." He Finished.

Khushi Smiled through her Tears.

''Drama Queen''He Chucked,Before taking her lips Into a Soft Kiss sealing their Love

As they broke apart Arnav Whispered "I Love you Sunshine"

"I Love you too Nannav"She said before placing her lips on his again.

And they lived happily ever after......

I Cant say that because story abhi baki hai :P :D

After 3 years Arnav and Khushi got married,Even after all this drama khushi after marriage

Made him agree to restart his career and now he is one of the most famous singers and artists

Arnavs Mash turned out to be true when they were both blessed with Twins

A Boy and a girl.Mohit and Aisha Raizada their two cute symbols of Love.

Days Turned into weeks and weeks into years but their love for each other only got stronger.

Their Friendship changed into an unbreakable bond of love

Like they say...Some Love stories Never end.







I Know Bakwaas Ending hai :P Sorry yaar Kya Karoon,Main hu hi ayesi :P :D

I Was going to give an epilouge too,but then decided to end it here :D 

You guys should be happy,This Bakwaas Writer wont Bother you with this story anymore 

:P

Guys Do comment This is the Last chapter na to comment to banta hai :D

Love Marrie x

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! you gave an amazing ending to this amazing story! you are a wonderful and amazing writer! I love reading your stories <3 please do write another story soon :)

    i love this story and "friendship is not enough" story very very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come up with a new story. It was a good story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Sure will but only after my rest two stories complete :P

      Delete