Thursday 13 June 2013

Chap 4

                          
                         ~Online~





Khushi Walked into her room and  dumping her bag on her bed she turns on the computer while


cursing  Manav


Khushi:What a Jerk that  Manav is agghh *Logs in* What to do? Oh Arnav is online!!


Khushi Jumps with happiness and with a smile starts typing


(Khushi) SunshineForever: Hey Arnav!!


(Arnav) ASR123:Hey Sunshine whats up?


SunshineForever: Today there was a new guy at school,He was Good-looking


ASR123: Oh...Good....Great,hope you two are happy together


Sunshineforever: Arnav,Are you jealous? :P :D


ASR123:Why Would I be Jealous? >:(


SunshineForever: I just thought--


ASR123:You thought Wrong Khushi!!


Sunshineforever:........


ASR123:Khushi?


Sunshine forever:WHAT!?!


ASR123:Okay...I'm ...Sorry..I was...Jealous okay?


SunshineForever:Omg ASR Jealous XD


ASR123:Yeah Khushi.Only When it comes to you,You are my bestest friend


SunshineForever:Yeah,Best friends forever :)


ASR123: You are my sunshine,My only sunshine.You make me happy when skies are grey


SunshineForever:Aww Arnav ........Anyways I'm really mad right now!!


ASR123:What did I do sunshine? I am sorry.


SunshineForever:Not You,That new guy got on my nerves today!!!


ASR123:Hahahahha..........Wait! Only I can get on your Nerves! How dare he? >:(


SunshineForever:Jeez Thanks Arnav! Lol ..Well he said he was from LA And I told him my best friend lived


here and he asked for your name and I told him and he didnt bielive me and called me a lair!!


ASR123:OH MY GOD!What?I Will kill him once I Get back!!


SunshineForever:That mean in a looonng Timmeee


ASR123:Dont be so  sure sunbeam,Maybe less time


SunshineForever:That would be great!!


ASR123:So anymore news?


SunshineForever:Yeah...My Mom is drinking...


ASR123:Wait,Logout I am calling you right now


Sunshine forever:Okay


"SunshineForever and ASR123 Have Logged out"


Khushi Logs out and sits on her bed sighing when her phone rings and she picks up


Khushi:Arnav?


Arnav:This is much better,Now Khushi are you okay?


Khushi:Yeah,I Mean she went back to our hometown and I'm here all alone


Arnav:But your still a minor, its illegal


Khushi:Its better without her here you know.Besides nobody knows but you


Arnav:*Sighs*Just be careful okay?


Khushi smiles softly:I Know


Arnav:So whats with La and Nk?


Khushi:Lanavya keeps annoying the new guy with different names *Giggles* and Nk is excited

for the ball


Arnav:Ball?


Khushi:Yeah a christmas ball dance thats due on december 15,Its a constume one though but its not

mandatory


Arnav:That sounds fun!


Arnav smiles to himself [I Will be able to dance with my sunshine]


Khushi:Yeah but I still dont know what I Should wear


Arnav:*Smiles*Leave it all to me Khushi


Khushi:What do you mean? *Curious*


Arnav:You'll see in a week,Now I have to go.I Miss you


Khushi:I Miss you too Arnav


She Hangs up the phone and falling back on the bed sighs [ I really do]




4 comments:

  1. wonderful update!!!!!! please bring arnav back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. please continue very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read all chapters in on go. Loved it! Please continue soon. But whatever that vactoria witch is planning, please let all her plans fail. Please don't create any MU between arshi, let them be together and Arnav should propose to khushi on December 15 at the ball in font of everyone. Thank you and please update again soon.

    -Arshi_Fan12

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes please update soon! your story is one of the best I have read! :)

    ReplyDelete