Saturday 29 June 2013

Chap 5

~Picture~


A Few Days Later with Khushi


Khushi:I am so excited!Just for more days!!


She says Jumping up and down 


Lavanya:Yeah,This friday is the dance.Have you decided what you are going to wear?


Khushi:Not Really,I'm going out to Look for something this afternoon *Smiles*


Lavanya:I Would love to join you but I have to help Nk,He is a MESS *Rolls her eyes and smirks*


Khushi:*Chuckles*


Mannav:Hey Khushi!


Lavanya:*Glares at Mannav*


Khushi:*Also Glares at Mannav* Yeah?


Mannav:I Want to talk to you.


Khushi:About what?


Mannav:Emm *Scratches back of his neck* Apologize


Khushi:*Motions him to continue*


Mannav:Ughh *Feeling awkward* Em...I Want to apologize for calling you a liar...I Was in a bad 


mood because my Ex girlfriend and I Broke up.


Khushi:Oh..No Problem ...Its okay *Smiles* But dont do that again Okay?.


Mannav:Totally and Hi Lavingya 


Lanavya:*Glares* Its Lavanya!!


Mannav:I Know *Smirks and walks away*


Khushi:*Giggles*


With Arnav


Muskan:So Are you ready for the airport?


Arnav:*Eager* I am more than ready! I Will Finally be able to see the sunshine of my life!*Smiles*


Muskan:Aww thats so sweet..And Guess what??..I Am coming too!!


Arnav:*Smiles*Thats awesome!!You will finally meet Khushi *Smiles*


Muskan:I Know right *Smiles* But I Hope I Dont Find my Ex there *Frowns*


Arnav:*Raises his eyebrow* Your Ex?


Muskan:Yeah,He moved there after we broke up *Sighs*


Arnav:Its going to be okay muski


Muskan:Muski? Really Arnav?


Arnav:Really *Smiles* Now lets get our bags and head to airport


Muskan:Yayyy *Jumps*


With Victoria and Mannav


Victoria:Hey Sweety 


Mannav:*Glares*Don't call me that.And I am no longer interested in Lavanya anymore,I think I 


haven't moved on from my ex 


Victoria:*Mouth Drops*L-Lavanya?! You Liked her?? OMG what??Are you INSANE !?


Mannav:*Shrugs* She is really pretty and has attitude *Looks at her* Who did you think I was 


talking about?


Victoria:I-I Thought you were talking about K-Khushi...She isn't Hot but she is better than Lavanya.


Mannav:*Chuckles*Khushi?She is nice but not my type Beside Khushi is a very Sweet and nice 


person I would never want to hurt her!


Victoria:*Glares at him* So you wont help me now?


Mannav:Nah,Bye  *Leaves*


Victoria:*Screams in rage*


Hours later with khushi


Khushi:What should I wear? *Looks into closet and finds a picture*


She Looks at the picture of her and him hugging


FlashBack


Khushi:Hey Arnav *Kisses his cheek*


Arnav:*Smiles Blushingly*HI K-Khushi y-you look very B-Beautiful tonight *Smiles*


Flashback end*


Khushi:*Smiles sadly*Lavanya's birthday party was so great *Puts the picture away* Okay,Now 


back to finding a dress ..*Doorbell rings*Who might be?



Note>>>

Guys I Decided to change this FF Into an SS.It will have update 10-15

chapters.I Am sorry for not updating for such a long time...I Was Just

being Lazy :D Also Guys I made my INdex Finally :D Here is the Link ;)


Anyways take care and keep smiling.

3 comments:

  1. awesome update! please continue soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful update! Please don't let anyone ruin the moments for arshi, let Arnav surprise khushi and let arshi enjoy their night in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I agree! please continue soon :)

    ReplyDelete