Wednesday 10 July 2013

Chap 6

~Hypothetically~


Khushi goes down stairs and opens the door


Postman:Hi,Miss Gupta?


Khushi:Yes its me


Postman:Please sign this *Hands her a paper*


Khushi:*Signs*


Postman:Have a nice day mam *gives her a package and leaves*


Khushi:Same to you *Closes the door* What is this? *Reads the note on the Package*


Dear Khushi,

                        Even though I Wont be at the ball,I Want you to wear this dress.I Hope you like it.

Its red,I know you love that colour.Just like me   
  
        Always yours, Arnav singh raizada


Khushi:*smiles reading the note* He is so darn sweet,I Wish he could come though


*Opens the package*OMG Its beautiful!!


~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~


Lavanya:So whats new?


Khushi:*Sighs* Arnav...*Says dreamily*


Lavanya:*Raises an eyebrow* Arnav?


Khushi:Yeahh....*Day dreaming*


Lavanya:Okay spit it out


Khushi:Yeahh...*Smiles sweetly*yesterday I received a package from Arnav and Inside it was a beautiful


red dress.


Lavanya:*Mumbles*Red.Doesn't surprise me


Khushi:*Hits her playfuly*Anyway,Its soo Beautiful.


Lavanya:It would be cool if he came though


Khushi:*Looks down* Yeah


Lavanya:But we can take pictures and send him right?..


Nk:Hey Girls!!


Both:Hey


Nk:*Rubs his hands* Are you Both prepared for the big dance this Friday,It will be fun.


Lavanya:Depends....


Nk:Depends on what?


Lavanya:On what you are going to wear *Shivers*


Nk:I Am not going as J-Man


Lavanya:Yeah Right *Sarcastic*


Khushi:Come on guys stop  talking so loud or the teacher will Punish us *Phone


vibrates**Looks at it and reads the text*


~Text convo~


Arnav:Hey Sunshine whatya doing?


Khushi:School what else :P


Arnav:oh..Right,Anyways liked my present?


Khushi:I Did,Its so beautiful <3 Thanks :)


Arnav:Good


Khushi:Good


Arnav:Fine!


Khushi:Fine!


Arnav:So are we good?


Khushi:We are SO good ! >:)


Arnav:I Miss you sunshine :(


Khushi:Me too Arnav :(


Arnav:Khushi?I..L..Like you You know that right?


Khushi: :) YEAH I Know,I Like you too Arnav.But why are you saying this to me right now?


Arnav:I..Dont know..I Just felt like I should say it cuz I dont want you to forget it.Khushi If I


came back to town Hypothetically And Asked you Hypothetically,Of Course. to be my


Girl...What would you say?Hypothetically


Khushi:I Would Hypothetically Say Yes


Arnav:Good to know :) This would be useful one day :P


Khushi:XD Dork!!


Arnav:But I am your Dork ;) B)


Teacher:Miss Gupta what are you doing?


Khushi:*Looks up from Her Iphone* Umm nothing


Teacher:Pay Attention or I will take your cell phone away!


Victoria:*Rolls her eyes*Who could she be texting?She is such a social looser!


Khushi:*Texts* I Gtg Arnav Or Miss T Will take away my phone :(


Arnav:Its okay sunshine,Bye x


Khushi:Bye.


*That night with Arnav*


Muskan:Arnav I Am Irritated now,when are we going to get out of this hotel??I Wanna go see


the town!!


Arnav:On Friday,I Don't want anyone to see me before then.


Muskan:Arghh *Leaves*


Arnav:*Yawns and gets under the cover* 48h Left to see my sunshine *Grabs his teddy bear*


Goodnight sunshine *Falls asleep*


With Khushi


Khushi:*Gets under covers holding her teddy bear* Good night Nannav *Sleeps*


>>>>>I Know Many of you thought it was Arnav but sorry guys it was not :P He and Khushi will 

meet really soon <3  <<<

1 comment:

  1. I don't get it they confessed that they love each other and will wait then y does he hesitate to say I love u I thought they are already bf and gf

    ReplyDelete