Saturday 27 July 2013

Chap 8

~Stick to the Plan~

*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*

Arnav Stood in front of the mirror Checking himself "Muskan,I Look Good right?"

"Omg ASR Is Doubting his looks?"She Giggled"Don't Worry You look wonderful"

"I Hope so,This night is very special" 

Muskan smiled "Now Put on your Mask loverboy or your sunshine will recognize you"She 

gave a naughty smirk.

Arnav Put on a Black and red mask matching his Suit.

*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*

Khushi Stood in front of the door that would lead her to the ball.Nervous to how she looked....

she could feel that something big is gonna happen tonight...So taking a deep breath she opened 

the door...


Loud gasps could be heard as she entered,She Could feel the stares at her and Giving a Polite 

smile she started to look for Lavanya.When she found Her,Lavanya too gasped looking at khushi 

while khushi rolled her eyes.


Khushi was looking breathtakingly beautiful in a red Low-High Prom dress.Which showed her 

long Beautiful legs.The red colour on her milky white skin made it look even more beautiful 

catching everyone's eyes.Her hair were left open with minimum makeup.


Khushi Looked around "Omg Lav this is huge"


Lavanya smiled excitedly "I Know right?Its Amazing"


Just then Anj walked in Looking Very Beautiful She smiled and hugged them 


"We are gonna have so much fun" 


Nk came smiling "Lav May I have this dance?" Lavanya smiled back and put her hand in his 


"Sure" they Both Left.


Anj smiled dreamly "This is gonna be great,I can feel it"


"Yeah,This is gonna be Alright"


Anj looked at her with raised eyebrows "What do you mean by "Alright" "


Khushi looked down sighing "I Mean it would be great only if Arnav was here"


Anj's Eyes soften up "Khushi,He really liked you and he is with you always... in here"She said 

pointing to Khushi's heart.


Khushi smiled hugging her "Thanks a lot Anj,It means alot to me"


"Now Lets have some Fun!!!" She dragged Khushi to the dance floor.

*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*

Akash patted Arnav back "Are you ready bro?"

Arnav signed "Not really" and started fixing his mask,so it doesn't fall

Muskan glared at him "You better be dude"

"Muskan you grab his one arm and I'll grab the other one..Now 1,2"

Muskan giggled "3!!!"Both of them dragged Arnav inside 

"Wait Guys,Dont...What the"He looked around "Woah!"

Muskan smiled "I Know right!The party looks great!!''

"Not that Muskan...I was talking about" He Pointed to Khushi "Her"

Akash Smirked and Whispered "Your Love sick boy!!Now Stick to the Plan Marrie told...DONT Ruin it"

Arnav Nodded still looking at khushi all Lost.

Muskan Agghh-d "ASR What the heck look here"She pulled his arm making him face her 

"Now,Your an actor so I am sure you can fake your voice?"

"Yup"

"She shouldn't have a clue that you are HER Arnav"Muskan Giggles "Go get her dude,Have 

fun"She Left with Akash.

*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*♥*

Khushi looked at her friends having fun as she gulped down her coke and signed.

Arnav Whispers to himself "Thank god everything is very dark...She wont recognize me"

He sets his mask and Walks up to khushi.

"Hey" He smiled nervously "Having Fun?"

Khushi looks at him "Um..Yeah..Thanks."Arnav smirked "So why is such a pretty girl like you 

all alone?"

Khushi giggled"If you are trying to flirt with me,Its not working....I'm Just thirsty thats all"

Arnav smiled"I'm not trying to flirt with you honestly"Puts his hands in surrender pose"I Was 

Just Curious,By the way I am Shravan"He Puts out his hand 

Khushi shakes his Hand "I'm Khushi"Tries to look at him more clearly but couldnt see much 

because of the mask "Do I Know you from somewhere?"

"NO!!,Emm I Mean No we have never seen each other in our whole lifes"He smiled nervously 

"Oh..Okay...So why are you here if you are not from our school?"

"I'm..."He scratches his neck trying to think of something "Anjali's Cousin brother"

Khushi Narrowed her eyes "She never told me about any cousin names Shravan"

"Thats because we are not directly related,My Mum is the cousin of her mum in second 

basis or something like that"He Chuckled nervously,this was going wrong.

Khushi smiled "Oh..That makes sense"

Arnav signed with relief"So,Really why are you here all alone?You should have fun and I 

know that it isn't just because your thirsty"

Khushi looked down"Its just that I feel a little down,Nothing to worry about"

Arnav smiled "Why dont you have a dance with me?"

Khushi gave him a questioned look "Really?"

"Really Khushi,Really"

Khushi's Smile faded "What?"

Arnav's Eyes widened "What about what?" 

Play it cool raizada and stop messing up,She will know its you idiot!!

"Why Did You say "Really Khushi,Really?" She looked at him suspiciously 

"It just came out of my mind I guess"He smiled nervously.

"Oh Okay"She looked away

"Please dance with me"He said softly

Khushi Half-Smiled "Okay"

Arnav danced with khushi slowly and whispered "You know what..I Have a feeling this night 

is gonna be Great!!"

Khushi giggles "Your the second person I have heard saying that tonight"

Arnav winked "Then Maybe it is gonna be great"

Khushi wanted to see his face "Will You take off this mask?"

Arnav smirked "If I Took it off,it wont be a costume party would it?"

Khushi rolled her eyes "I Just wanted to see your face,It is so dark!!"

Arnav chuckled "Dont worry sonsh-Khushi you will see me tonight"He whispered in her ear.

************
Yayy Finally Khushi Meets Arnav...Even Though she doesn't know it :P 
But it counts right?I Am soo Happy I came out of my writers block :) 
Anyways Update acha laga?If yes then Ek comment toh banta hai 
yaar :P Please comment,Every single word means alot to me <3
Take care and keep smiling
Love you all
Marrie x

 

3 comments:

  1. yay you are finally back. thank you for the update, it was just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! arnava and khushi are going to meet :)

    tahnks for updating! :) please make arnav and khushi happy :)

    please continue soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it..Please make them confess. .puhleeezzz

    ReplyDelete