Wednesday 10 July 2013

Chap 7

~LoVe~

With Khushi


Khushi Talking to Lavanya


Khushi:You Know I Heard Victoria fell and Broke her Foot *Sad*


Lavanya:She Deserved it *Giggles*


Nk:*Comes Running* Khushi Guess who is here? *Excited*


Khushi:Arnav?? *Smiles Brightly*


Nk:*Half smiles* Uh ,No Khushi Sorry But Close :)


Khushi Sighs:*Someone covers her eyes from behind*


"Guess who?"


Khushi:*Jumps and hugs her* Oh My God Anj!!!


Anj:*Hugs her and Pulls Lavanya in the hug* I Missed you so Much Guys


***:*Chuckles*Forgot me girls?


Khushi:*Pulls back from the hug* Akash??!!!


Akash:*Hugs Khushi and Lavanya*


Lavanya:What Are you guys doing here??


Anj:well,Since Akash And I Have holidays we thought about coming for the dance *Smiles*


Khushi:What are you wearing?


Anj:I am Wearing a Black Dress,What about you two?


Lavanya:I am wearing a white dress with a Mask


Khushi: And I am wearing a Red Dress Arnav Sent Me *Smiles*


Everyone starts talking So Much Catching up to do


Anj:Excuse me guys,I Need to get something *Leaves*


Anjali goes to the garden and calls someone


Anj:Hello?


**:Hey Anj So What's the news?


Anjali:*Smiles*Khushi is going to wear your Red Dress


Arnav:Thats awesome *smiles dreamily* I cant wait till tomorrows ball


Anjali:*Giggles*I Can imagine it,So what's your Plan.


Arnav:Well Actually Even I donnu Yet .Marrie Does But She Isn't telling me *Pouts*


Anj:Thats good or you would have ruined the surprize *Laughs*Anyways See ya tomorrow


Arnav:Yeah,yeah Bye Anj


With Arnav


Muskan:Whats Your Plan After...You-Know-What?


Arnav:What do you mean?


Muskan:Don't you think its Cruel to Come,Give Hopes to Khushi and then leave?


Arnav:*Sighs* I Guess So


Muskan:Please Dont do this Arnav,Don't Give her False hopes it will break both of


you.Why Can't you Just take her away with you?Or Better Just Forget Her!


Arnav:I CAN'T *Teary*


Muskan:Why Arnav?Why Can't you Just forget her?


Arnav:Because I LOVE HER DAMN IT!!! *Falls on his knees and whispers*I Love her Muskan.


Muskan:*Sits Beside him and says in a soft voice* I Know you Do Arnav,I Can see it In Your

Eyes.But Arnav Do you think you both will be able to Live Like this? Aways from each other?

One Day Or Another She will  Be Forced to Move on cuz you wont be there.What are you trying to do

Arnav?


Arnav:*Looks Down*I Can't Hurt Her Muskan.I....You Know how my life is now.If she comes with


me there will be no Life for her.The Media will Eat her up,I Can't Let her Life to be ruined.I can't let go of


her or of my dream Of Becoming a Singer.


Muskan:Arnav Have You Ever Dreamt  to Spend your Life with her?


Arnav:*Smiles*Of Course,All My Life.How she will look in her wedding dress.How we will have


out own little family.Everything.


Muskan:*Smiles*Then Just Follow that dream Idiot.trust me Your Life is nothing without her


Arnav:*Smiles and Hugs her*Maybe I Will Muskan,....Thanks


>>Guys I Will Be Ending this Story soon <<

7 comments:

  1. wonderful!! awesome update!!!!!!!!! please bring arnav and khushi together happily :) please continue soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question/ request. Do you mind if I post your story (A year without rain) on myeduniya? I will definitely give the credit to you :) can I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Sweetheart I Already Had it on MyeD :P But I discontinued it :/

      Delete
  3. Amazing Updates!! Please continue soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marrie -

    Di, lol! yeah I know you discountinued it :/
    Do you mind if I re-post it with the new updates and credit to you? :) If your uncomfortable with it, no problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you!! :)
    and please continue soon :)

    ReplyDelete